Monday, November 17, 2014

Copy Cat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade



Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade is one of my favorite treats. I love making it at home and great to make a big pitcher of at a summer bbq.

You will need:

Water
Tazo Passion tea
Simply lemonade
Sugar(optional)
Vanilla (optional)

The key is Tazo Passion tea.  First boil 1 cup of water for every tea bag you use. I used 8 bags this time because the whole family loves it.

Leave the bags in for around 10 min and then cool the tea. While that cools you can make a simple syrup if you prefer your tea sweet. I have a huge seer tooth so this is a must for me. 

Simple syrup:
Boil equal parts water and sugar. I use 1 cup of each. Once the mix comes to a boil and the sugar is dissolved remove from heat and 1/2 tsp of vanilla.

Once every this is cool you can put ice in your glass and then fill 1/2 to 3/4 full with tea depending on your taste. Add lemonade until it is almost full. Leave enough room for the syrup I add about a tablespoon but you can add as little or as much as you like. Stir and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment