Monday, November 24, 2014

Green bean tater tot casserole

If you are a fan of 19 kids and counting or even if you aren't you may have heard of The Duggar's tater tot casserole. I have never made their casserole but my family has been making our own version of a tutor casserole for generations. 

You will need:

2 pounds of ground beef (cooked)
3 cans of green beans
2 cans of cheddar cheese soup
Tater tots

Preheat oven to 350
After cooking the beef place it in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Top the beef with all the green beans.

Top the beans with the cheddar cheese soup.

Now time to top with tater tots. Then bake for 45 min at 350.


I don't have a post naked picture because I put this in the oven before leaving on a date night with wonderful husband. My father baby sat all three kids for us and when we returned home the kids and him finished the whole pan!!!!! This is my go to casserole if we have a busy day and I know I won't have a lot of time to be in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment