Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread

Another Pinterest recipe that I decided to give a try that was super yummy was the Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread foundhere.

I made it almost exactly to the recipe but instead of store bought pizza dough I used this recipe

2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1 1/2 cups warm water
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour

In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and brown sugar in the water, and let sit for 10 minutes.

Stir the salt and oil into the yeast solution. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour.

Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth. Let the dough rise until double; this should take about 1 hour.

 Punch down the dough, and form a tight ball. Allow the dough to relax for a minute before rolling out.


Then you cook the 3 chicken breast cubed in olive oil and add 1/4 C Frank's wing sauce
roll out the dough into a rectangle.
then spread 1/4 C wing sauce onto the dough and the recipe says 1/2 C of Ranch but I used 3/4 C cause my kids don't like things to spicy.

then top that with the chicken and 8 oz mozzarella and the recipe says 4 oz of cheddar but we like cheese so I used 8 oz of cheddar as well.

then start at one end and roll it up till it looks like a giant burrito or as I told my kids it was a giant South African Caterpillar I had sent here (which actually to my surprise made them really excited for dinner)

bake at 435 for 25 min and enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks really Good..!!! I make a stomboli very similar to this...

    ReplyDelete