Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

Last night we celebrated the start of summer break for my son so we had a junk food night.  First I made pepperoni pizza rolls I found on pinterest. Recipe can be found here. http://www.thegunnysack.com/2011/03/easy-pepperoni-rolls.html




Now mine got a little too brown because I was outside tending to a bloody nose when the timer went off but they weren't burnt and very tasty. Most importantly the kids loved them!!!

I also made my hubby's favorite food (fried mushrooms) and my sons favorite food (onion rings)

to make them I heated my oil to 375.  Then I thickly sliced the onions and washed the mushrooms.

I don't use a batter so the onions are more like onion straws then onion rings but I love the crunch and more onion flavor.  I use the same method for both the onions and mushroom.  I mix 2 eggs and about a half a cup of milk and salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste but be careful not to over do or you will lose the flavor of the mushrooms. 

dip veggie into mix being sure to coat the whole thing and then dip into flour and then straight to oil.  Cook until a golden brown.


It was so Yummy !!!! These are great for a party or BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment