Monday, May 21, 2012

Pinterest

Fell kinda bad but my week of Pinterest dinners hasn't gone so good so far.  I will be doing 7 meals from pinterest but have a couple days in between them.  It started yesterday when the temps got over 90 and we decided maybe cooking outside would be better. So I made brats and sweet corn.  Tonight I had fully planned on making a pinterest dinner but my son was complaining that his ears hurt so I took him to the doctor and of course we sat in the waiting room for an hour past our appointment time and then after being taken bake to the room had wait again for the doc.  I thought this would be in an out after that. Figured he say he has an ear infection and give me antibiotics and we'd be off. But No the first ear he looks in he looks at my son and says "what have you been sticking in your ear?" My son looks at him and says "nothing". I figured he was joking cause he is a joker but then he told me to come look and there it was something red and black in his ear. After trying several times to scoop it out we decided to try and flush it out well after a lot of water going in that ear it came out.  We still don't know what it is just a piece of something small and rubbery. (He did have an ear infection too but in the other ear). So tonight ended up being a carry out night of Spaghetti from my local favorite Grinders. So today I am going to post a picture of the Pinterest craft we did for the kids teachers because tomorrow is my sons last day of preschool and the other two get out on Thursday.  So here is the flower and pot we did for them.
 Sorry the pic is sideways for some reason my phone keeps sending all my pics sideways.

I am not sure what dinner will be tomorrow either.  My mom is coming to town because my two younger kids are both plays which happen to both fall on the same day. So I will be running around like a chicken with his head cut off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment